Thursday, December 6, 2012

No.278

He's just being himself.

But it's hard for me to accept that.

Now am in the middle of battle between my head and my heart.
Whether I'll stay or better for me to leave.

At the end, it's me that complicated things. It's me that playing victim but deep down my heart i know, somehow i don't deserve this but other part of me always said the same sentence: he's just being himself, try to embrace it.

Maybe not now. Maybe never forever. Or maybe i will accept it, tomorrow or next week or next month.

Still don't know.

If you really care to someone, you will easily hurt by what they've done to you, even though deep down your heart you know, you can't change someone's habit or attitude, you just need to accept that person, the whole package. Or leave.

That simple.

#ohwell


No comments:

Post a Comment