Thursday, February 11, 2010

No.74




Ketika sedih, dia mendengarkan:

1. Sweet Song - Blur
All our lives are on tv
You switch off and try to sleep
People get so lonely


2. Follow The Cops Back Home - Placebo
Now we’re stuck on rewind

3. Njosnavelin - Sigur Ros

4. Farewell Goodbye - M83
Hoping for some magic to make your heart beat next to mine

5. Waiting In Vain - Annie Lennox
But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line,
But the waitin' feel is fine


6. Lost In Space - Lighthouse Family
But it's all right, I know you're out there
Doing what you've gotta do


7. Temptations - Moby
Up, down, turn around
Please don't let me hit the ground
Tonight I think I'll walk alone
I'll find my soul as I go home


8. Romantic Purple - The Milo
If I tell the truth, would you understand me ?
I wont say goodbye, because I never there


9. Doin' Just Fine - Boys II Men
Time made me stronger

10. Bulletproof - Radiohead
Every day every hour
I wish that I was bullet proof

No comments:

Post a Comment